Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weating away




Well it is such a beautiful day to day I thought that I would just laze around the water and enjoy the illusion that the Vitamin Deficiency, in my body, is at least getting something out of me being lazy. Should I be doing something better then enjoying the sun? Yes.!!! I should be in training. Cos next weekend I am on a walk/run for Breast Cancer, so if anyone wants to donate/sponser me in this needy cause, just let me know. No, I am not running around the ships deck just running around a water instead. I just might end up having wobbley legs just like these ones.

3 comments:

Katie D said...

Count me in, I would definitely like to donate. You are a champion for doing it Carolyne.

yeah yeah I'm on to it said...

wun wun wun and I'll donate.

LibraryJo said...

I would have donated. You haven't posted your results how did you go??